24/7 Youth Worker
The Hope Youth Trust is seeking to appoint a 24/7 youth worker based at Rolleston School. This 10 hour per week
24/7 Youth Worker Vacancy: Rolleston School
The Hope Youth Trust is seeking to appoint a 24/7 youth worker based at Rolleston School. This 10 hours per week role
reports to the Selwyn Team Leader and will commence as soon as possible. Note that to be able carry out the requirements
of the role, applicants must hold a valid vaccination passport in order to comply with the Ministry of Education’s mandate.
The key elements of the role are as follows:
• Mentoring, managing sports teams, running programmes.
• Connecting with teachers.
• Connecting students in with youth programmes outside of school.
• Supporting school staff as needed.
• Supporting the other 24/7 youth workers in the school
If you believe God is calling you to this exciting role, please send a letter of application and current curriculum vitae
Applications close at midnight on 8 March 2022